January 20-January 27, 2024
~ Eco Resort Regeneration Retreat
7 days / 6 nights ~
A return to our location of the first Mindfulness Based Travel retreat, 7 years ago: Concordia Eco Resort, St. John, Virgin Islands. Kate will be teaching gentle yoga and guiding meditations each morning. Afternoons will be excursions around the island including but optional, snorkeling, hiking, visiting beaches. Exercise opportunities such as hiking, swimming, group exercises, kayaking, and stand-up paddle-boarding in crystal clear water.
Our Regeneration Retreat program at Concordia Eco Resort offers:
- Daily guided meditation and yoga
- Nature walks and gorgeous sunsets
- Exercise opportunities such as hiking, swimming, kayaking, and stand-up paddle-boarding
- First-class healthy meal preparation. Food is not included but there are opportunities for Self prepared meals in your kitchenette or chose to be served at the lodge restaurant. One evening we will have a group pot luck and one or two times out to local restaurants if you choose. There is a small grocery that we will visit the first day for a few supplies.
This 7 Day Retreat includes:
- yoga and meditation
- use of facilities and excursions
Cost for Retreat: $2050 (double occupancy), Single occupancy $2680
Airfare and food not included
Registration $150 non-refundable deposit. Balance due Oct 30th.
Venmo, Zelle or checks preferred. Paypal also optional.
About St. John
St. John is the smallest of the 3 U.S. Virgin Islands, which are located in the Caribbean Sea. Virgin Islands National Park occupies more than half the island. Its forests shelter resident and migratory birds, including cuckoos, warblers and hummingbirds. The mangroves at Hurricane Hole, in the east, support corals and anemones. Dolphins inhabit the island’s waters, which also host hawksbill and green turtles.
About the Accommodations
Accommodations are single or double cottages with solar hot water and simple cooking facilities. There is a restaurant onsite along with a swimming pool and yoga pavilion. The resorts sits perched on a hillside with stellar views of the crystal blue water. A spectacular beach is a short walk down the hill from the cottages.
How to get to Eco Resort
Book flights into St Thomas then taxi to the ferry which takes you to St John. If you arrive before 4 PM you can taxi to the Eco Resort at the end of the island. If you cannot arrive before 4 PM, you may want to come the day before and stay eat the Emerald Beach Hotel, or the Limerick Hotel (both in Cruz Bay).