Charms of the Mekong: Mindfulness Cruise & Tour
12 days / 11 nights
September 30-October 11, 2023
Segment Two of Southeast Asia Immersion
- A complete Mindfulness-Based Travel experience — a unique fusion of vacation, retreat, learning & adventure
- Daily mindful yoga practice for all levels
- Daily mindfulness and meditation practice
- Daily excursions and tours
- Experience lively Ho Chi Minh City, once known as the “Pearl of the Orient,” which offers a vibrant mix of old and new
- Cruise along the mighty Mekong, discovering a glimpse into another era—one where people still happily honor the timeless traditions passed down through the centuries from their ancestors
- Immerse yourself in Mekong culture and heritage with visits to rural villages, historic pagodas and colorful markets
- Be treated to a special blessing by monks in Buddhist monastery
- Witness skilled artisans who create exquisite handicrafts and regional delicacies
- Indulge your inner adventurer in Siem Reap, exploring the grand temples of Angkor Archeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) at the Sofitel Saigon Plaza (or similar), including buffet breakfast
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in a twin-balcony stateroom onboard Mekong river cruise
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Siem Reap at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast
- Personalized service from a highly-trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Sun deck with pool
- Fitness room and three spas
- Saigon Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- Award-winning all-onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
- Immersive tours from knowledgeable guides in every destination
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Mindful adherence to all local and global Covid-19 guidelines
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Trip cancellation, lost baggage, or medical insurance
- Laundry and personal items
- Meals not listed on itinerary
- Gratuities for local guides and drivers
- Optional activities outside of the program itinerary
- International phone calls
View Mekong Full Illustrated Itinerary
MEKONG PRICING & REGISTRATION
Twin Balcony Stateroom $5936 per person, double occupancy
Suite $6856 per person, double occupancy
Single Occupancy – Pricing available upon request.
View stateroom photos and floorplans here.
Twin Balcony staterooms are listed as CAT A, B, and C.
DISCOUNT PROMOTION: As of the publication of this page, AmaWaterways’ $1000 per person discount promotion on all cruises is still active. We encourage you to make your reservation as soon as possible if you wish to take advantage of these savings. Please note that we may not be given advance notice before it is discontinued. SAVINGS ARE CURRENTLY GUARANTEED THROUGH 3/31/23. Prices listed here represent the full price and do not include discount.
–> If you are not traveling with someone you would like to share a room with, we will pair you with another solo traveler. If no one is available, single room occupancy fee will apply.
–> A nonrefundable deposit of $400 is due upon registration with the balance due June 15, 2023.
— REGISTER NOW —
— or —
Choose the full immersion:
All participants in the full 23-day Immersion enjoy a $500 credit toward flight, ground transport, and hotel on 9/29/23, the transition day between trips.