December 1-3, 2017
White Gate Farm
Join us for a Farm-to-Table Weekend Retreat and savor the practice of Mindfulness, Yoga and the amazing culinary prowess of the chefs at White Gate Farm.
Friday evening Dec. 1st thru Sunday afternoon Dec. 3rd
- Full weekend with lodging: $650. Register by November 15 for Early Bird price of $600.
- Full weekend with LUXE lodging (private room with bath): $700. Register by November 15 for Early Bird price of $650.
- Full weekend without lodging: $350. Register by November 15 for Early Bird price of $300,
- Sunday only, Day of Mindfulness, including lunch: $150. Register by November 15 for Early Bird price of $140.
EXPLORE ACCOMMODATIONS at White Gate Farm (opens in new tab)
Components of the Farm to Table Weekend Retreat:
- Mindfulness practice based on the distinguished work of Jon Kabat-Zinn’s MBSR course.
- Yoga based in mindfulness and grounded in the Anusara style of practice and is appropriate for all levels of experience (beginners to experts). Anusara is flowing with grace and pays attention to alignment and that helps to keep the practitioner safe.
- Saturday evening we will have happy hour leading into dinner, then music & dancing.
- Optional massage sessions available.
- Last but not least – Enjoy your food!… It’s one of the most basic yet powerful ways we can take care of our bodies, minds and spirits.
Did you know organic foods contain more vitamins and minerals – a life force giving you natural energy. On average, organically grown foods provide 21% more iron, 27% more vitamin C, and 29.3% more magnesium than their conventional counterparts. More nutrients = better taste!
White House Farm offers warm & welcoming environment that is sure to satisfy your need for connection and nourishment.
Set aside some time for yourself, and a possibly a dear friend, to “fill your own basket” so to speak. Take time to savor the flavors and sustenance for the mind, body and soul that this weekend retreat offers.