I wish to express my gratitude to the following amazing teachers that I have been lucky enough to develop my practice with:
- Anusara Yoga Teacher Training, New York, New York. May 2003
- Yoga Teacher Training, 200 hour basic training with Todd Norian, Phoenix Rising Yoga Center, West Stockbridge, MA, Jan.-May 2002
- Teacher Development Intensive for Advanced Mindfulness Instructors, sponsored by the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care and Society. University of Massachusetts Medical Center. Spring 1997.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Training for Health Care Professionals, Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Rhinebeck New York. Instructors: Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D. and Saki Santorelli, Ed.D. June 1995.
- Internship in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Fair Haven Community Health Center, New Haven, CT. Preceptor: Beth Roth M.S.N. Fall 1995
- Life Death and Transition, 7 day workshop with Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, Escondido, CA. Oct. 1983